The screen sharing requirements graph extended ahead of the curve in pandemic time. It played a vital role in the process of arranging the infrastructure, teaching the team, connecting with clients, etc.
On seeing the benefits of remote work culture many companies are thinking about continuing with it, so certainly you are required to have the best tool that can match your requirements. Hence, below I have listed some of the best screen-sharing softwares for your reference. Go through it and select the best..
Troop Messenger has become a one-stop platform for many requirements, as a result, many companies from small to large, irrespective of the domain opted for it. Although it is an office chat app, you can avail yourself of services such as remote control & screen sharing, video conference, tracking your employees’ location, and so on.
In the pandemic, most of the companies switched to Troop Messenger realizing its features and functionalities, it not only saved their budget but also became a vital tool in boosting productivity, team collaboration and assisted in conducting business meetings with clients or influential delegates..
- Other screen-sharing softwares’ chatting functionalities tend to be inept but Troop Messenger’s every functionality is proficient.
- On-premise, SaaS, Chat APIs & SDKs, and all the other delivery models are supported by Troop Messenger..
- Usually, other popular screen software users face issues in sending large files whereas in Troop Messenger it is as easy as texting..
- It is a safe & secure platform to rely upon.
- User-friendly UI.
Discord is widely popular among gamers, however few startup companies and SME companies use Discord for business but still, there are a group of users who choose to see it as just a social platform.
Discord screen share is one of its popular features other than texting, HD audio/ video calling. “Channels” in Discord can be created using a web browser or via downloading an application on a computer. It also works with a variety of mobile devices. Both the host and the participants are required to create their accounts to avail the services.
- Easy to set up
- Rich-text support
- Provision to create multiple channels
TeamViewer is one of the popular screen-sharing software which has a loyal user base. It did release in 2015 with minimal features, but later it evolved and improved with its functionalities..
TeamViewer’s functionality varies based on the device and the software’s type or version. Remote access to computers and other endpoints, as well as their control and maintenance, are the core features of TeamViewer. The remote screen is accessible to the user at the other endpoint once the connection is established. Both endpoints have access to a shared clipboard and can transmit and receive files.
- It supports all the major operating systems and is available on multiple platforms.
- Up to 25 members are allowed for online training sessions.
- The application window, full desktop, screens can be shared.
- It supports online storage solutions such as One Drive, Google Drive, etc.
TeamViewer’s best alternative is AnyDesk which also has its loyal user base. It was founded in 2014 in Stuttgart, Germany and it is distributed by AnyDesk Software Gmbh. Millions of IT professionals around the world use AnyDesk to remotely connect to their clients’ computers to assist with technical issues. Scammers, on the other hand, can try to log in to your computer using AnyDesk and steal your data, access the codes, and even money.
- You can link other solutions to AnyDesk on-premise solutions..
- With the installation file of 1.1 MB, it stands out as the smallest remote access solution.
- Customized mobile platforms are available.
Zoom is a Zoom Video Communications’ proprietary video teleconferencing software package, and it is considered the best video conference software.
Users of Zoom’s desktop and mobile apps can host screen-sharing meetings.. Participants can use mobile apps to control the presentation tools and share documents
The calling and meeting features are sufficient to accommodate enterprises of any size, with the Zoom being a video conferencing platform with built-in screen sharing. On the free plan, up to 50 people can join a room, but it has a time limit of 40 mins.
- Users from different parts of the world can connect easily..
- Easy to use.
- Better video quality.
Don’t get confused with the above information provided, instead analyze your needs and choose the perfect software that matches your business requirements. Be advised to not take any chances as all your workflow depends on it, so it is better to choose a multifunctional tool to ease your team on working on the same UI.